jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

adverbs of manner

1.- use the adverbs of manner to complete the story, use each adeverb only once

calmly , neatly, slowly, clearly, nervously. strangely, happily, quickly, heavily, quietly.

It was raining heavily. I couldn´t see clearly. I drove slowly. Suddenly, I saw a young girl. She was dressed neatly and standing in the middle of road. I was surprised! Somehow, I stopped the car quickly,

"What are you doing?" I asked. She looked at me strangely but didn´t answer. "Are you OK?" I asked, "I´m fine" she answered. Then she smiled happily and walked away quietly. Nervously, I drove to my hotel and checked in. I told the clerk about the little girl. "Do you know her? I asked. "Oh yes", he said calmly. "That´s mary anne. She did five years ago on that road. It was a car accident during a rainstorm.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario